At Allcare & Allied Health Services LLC, we know how difficult and overwhelming it is to care for your loved one in the hospital or is recuperating at your home – most especially when they need constant observation and care.
That is why our trustworthy professional and compassionate caregivers are available to sit with you or your loved one in a medical facility or personal residence for as long as necessary.
Our facility and in-home sitter services may include the following:
- Assuring the patient will not be left unattended and will be accompanied by aide at all times
- Assisting with personal care activities (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Assisting with mobility
- Assisting with meals and feeding
- Assisting with pet care
- Escorting to appointments and social events
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
- Grocery shopping
- Maintaining patient’s comfort level
- Monitoring patient activity (i.e. ensuring patient stays in bed, IVs remain in place, etc.)
- Organizing and reading mail
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Reminding (medication, dates, routines, etc.)
- Seeking assistance from the hospital/facility nurse when patient is in need
- Supervising patient through the night, ensuring family members that their loved one is safe when they are unable to be there
Our Sitter Services are available anywhere from a few hours to 24-hours a day. At Allcare & Allied Health Services LLC, we realize that care does not always end when a patient leaves a hospital or medical facility. Should the need arise, our caregivers are available to transfer care to the comfort of the patient’s home. Our Sitter Services are also available when a family caregiver is unable or unavailable to assist with their loved one’s needs.
Contact us today to learn more about our Sitter Services. You can reach us by calling 610-461-2071 or 267-699-8542.